Genuine replacement SMOK V8 Baby mesh and stainless steel coils 0.15Ω Ohm.
Compatible with the following SMOK tanks:
- Baby tank
- Big Baby tank
Wattage range 40-80W (best 60-70W).
The box comes with a scratch sticker so you can check the authenticity of this product.
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.
Other SMOK V8 Baby coils available:
- Baby M2 0.15Ω Ohm (dual stainless steel) (*direct output, ie mechanical mod*) cool smooth taste
- Baby M2 0.25Ω Ohm (dual stainless steel) (*direct output, ie mechanical mod*) cool smooth taste
- Baby Mesh 0.15Ω Ohm (stainless steel) 40-80W (best 60-70W) fast heating, massive vapour
- Baby Q2 0.4Ω Ohm (dual stainless steel) 40-80W (best 55-65W) deep rich vapour
- Baby Q2 0.6Ω Ohm (dual stainless steel) 20-50W (best 30-40W) deep rich vapour
- Baby Q4 0.4Ω Ohm (quadruple stainless steel) 30-65W (best 50-60W) denser vapour, purer flavour
- Baby Strip 0.15Ω Ohm (stainless steel) 40-100W (best 80-90W) stronger power, denser flavour
- Baby T6 0.2Ω Ohm (sextuple stainless steel) 40-130W (best 70-90W) cool smooth taste
- Baby T8 0.15Ω Ohm (octuple stainless steel) 50-110W (best 60-80W) deep and rich taste
- Baby X4 0.15Ω Ohm (quadruple stainless steel) 30-70W (best 45-60W) smooth silky taste
Resistance – Ohms/Ω
The main difference between a lower Ohm coil versus a higher number is that less voltage is required for the lower Ohm. The lower Ohm coil is generally likely to heat faster, produce a warmer vapour and more of it.
How to prime your coils
Priming e-cigarette coils before use is advised otherwise you may get a burnt taste and they may be ruined, and if they’re cotton coils ensuring they’re properly primed is particularly important.